Just saw this fascinating little video basically giving the eco tip that if you use a lemon and lime under your arm, they make a great deodorant!
The lady in the video seems to swear by it. I’ll try it some time soon.
The Eco benefits seem many:
- no plastic packaging to cause problems in our environment
- waste will break down fast (we used to throw our used lemons back into our compost and next year they would be great soil to grow new veges)
- hence totally recyclable!
- no carbon emissions from bottles of deodorant having been shipped to the store
- no carbon emissions from factories, warehouses and stores bringing commercial deodorant to you
I look forward to hearing your thoughts or experience of this in the comments section below, or by a tweet on your eco efforts!